COVID-19 at a glance | News, Sports, Jobs
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 52 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 23 cases on Oahu, 14 on the island of Hawaii, nine on Kauai, five on Maui and one resident diagnosed out of state.
• There are now 86,991 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,255 in Oahu, 11,623 in Hawaii County, 10,251 in Maui County (9859 on Maui, 247 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai), and 3,006 on Kauai. Out of state, a total of 2,856 Hawaii residents have been identified.
• No new deaths were reported on Tuesday; the statewide death toll remains at 1,002.
• Honolulu County has an average of 63 new cases per day and a test positivity rate of 1.5 percent, followed by Hawaii County with 19 cases and 2.2 percent, Kauai County with 15 cases and 2.7 percent, and Maui County with 15 cases and 1 .5 percent.
• Hawaii has achieved a vaccination coverage of 72.4 percent of the state’s total population, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai and Hawaii at 68 percent and Maui County at 65 percent.
Make a vaccination appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or visit the pharmacy to make an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea sites): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna can call 242-2273 without a computer and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordination of Planning for Adults Over 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (Mahalani St. 95, Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about the coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]