COVID-19 at a glance | News, Sports, Jobs
• The Department of Health reported 115 new confirmed and probable cases statewide on Wednesday, including 53 cases on Oahu, 23 on Kauai, 14 each on the island of Hawaii and Maui, and 11 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There are now 87,106 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,308 in Oahu, 11,637 in Hawaii County, 10,265 in Maui County (9,873 in Maui, 247 in Molokai and 145 in Lanai), and 3,029 in Kauai. Out of state, a total of 2,867 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed.
• Six new deaths were reported on Wednesday; the statewide death toll now stands at 1,008.
• Honolulu County has an average of 57 new cases per day and a test positivity rate of 1.3 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 19 cases and 2.2 percent, Maui County at 17 cases and 1.6 percent, and Kauai County at 16 cases and 2 .8 percent.
• Hawaii has achieved a vaccination coverage of 72.4 percent of the state’s total population, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai and Hawaii at 68 percent and Maui County at 65 percent.
Make a vaccination appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or visit the pharmacy to make an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea sites): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna can call 242-2273 without a computer and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordination of Planning for Adults Over 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (Mahalani St. 95, Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about the coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email [email protected]