Lee Health has released its COVID-19 figures for Friday.
- Since Friday morning, 342 COVID-19 patients have been isolated in hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those patients, 12 are being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital in southwest Florida.
- On Friday morning, the hospital count stood at 94% of the manned operational bed capacity.
- On Thursday, Lee Health’s emergency rooms saw 975 patients. Before the current ommicron wave, emergency departments averaged about 900 patients per day.
- On Thursday, Lee Handy Care saw 420 patients, our LCC sites averaged about 360 patients per day before the ommicron wave.
- Lee TeleHealth is currently free and is an easy alternative to avoid longer than normal waiting times at urgent care centers. To access Lee Telehealth, download the Lee Health app or visit www.LeeTelehealth.org.
Copyright 2022 Fort Myers Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written permission.